View Single Post
Old 06.01.2010, 11:36 AM   #77
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
i wrote a spoken word piece about this last year; i am going to share it.

I am not a feminist. Although, I am female... and I am pissed. Girls these days more concerned with looking sexy than pregnancy, STDs, divinity, and virginity; and when I say virginity I mean holding on to it because it seems like losing it is every 14 year olds fantasy. 16 and taking speed at some 20 year olds house party and these girls, your little sister, your daughter, your neice are like, "how does my ass look in these pants?" "how does it look when i do this dance?" and "omigawd, do i have that boy in a sexually fueled testasterone trance?" is that really your idea of romance? because these guys.. these boys you think are men.. do want to sleep with you... and all of your friends, and all of their friends and if you let them they'll go through the cycle again; 'cause your 14 year old legs that open wide and your under developed back that freely bends is yelling, "I AM A GIRL; AND NOT YET A WOMAN. PLEASE VALIDATE THAT I'M A PERFECT 10 WHILE YOU PENETRATE AND BREAK ME OPEN." didn't your mother or aunts teach you better? weren't you given strong women role models at your school or community center? don't you know that love is not ravenous it is tender? were you thinking about that or apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur and how you'd look grinding two boys your hip the centER of attention... bumping and grinding is NOT affection and hard dicks on your thighs is only primitive attraction the reaction to the traction of his fingers on your panties. please girl please use rational thought. i'm so worried about you my stomachs in a knot. you're the reason susan b. anthony fought in 1869 it was for YOU, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GRANDMOTHER, AND MINE. for every woman that as beaten, raped, or somehow abused over time... you are worth more than short skirts and stilletos, make up and panty hose. wearing all that is fine but do it for yourself. not. some. guy. I am not a feminist; I am a female explaining to her little sisters that losing your virginity now to someone who is only going to use you will make you bitter and maybe just enough you'll end up on a stage with a mic feeling like a hypocrite in a ranting slur. what i mean to say is: take care of yourself. you're worth the world girl.

--
no one steal it; it's already been published, bitches.

that poem is the most sincerest thought i have on women in society. and it's not even so much women, it's little girls that want to be women instead of little girls. that's the real epidemic. what we are allowing our tween population of young ladies learn about men and high school boys in almost all forms of media.

I am a 19 year old girl. I'm old enough to know that it's also my responsibilty to find someone that will treat me with respect, and not compromise myself for a boyfriend if he makes me feel uncomfortable or wants me to do something I don't want to do. Little girls on the other hand are easily manipulated and need to be taught at a young age to say, "I'M FUCKING AWESOME AND YOU NEED TO WORK TO GET INTO MY PANTS (AS SOON AS I'M OF AGE, OF COURSE.)"

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|