View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 10:25 AM   #7
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricechex
God, i hope not. I think the world would be ready to invade us. The world is against this war for the most part, especially with bush's lack of credibile reasons for it. It could really stir things up in the middle east, more than they r.

haha, i think the adminstration and congress shouldn't do anything. they're on a 2 week vaca now..they'll do a better job by not touching or doing anything..

I think the US should lift sanctions and urge Iran to keep investing money in alternative energy sources like they have been instead of pursuing nuclear enrichment.

It takes 2 to tango, both sides have to be willing to work together.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|