View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 07:49 AM   #5
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's just talk. N. Korea was testing missiles around the seas of Japan(if I recall) several years ago or something and there was all this news about how N. Korea was looking into the same thing(nuclear weapons) and there was talk we might be going to N. Korea.

Although, I actually thought when the US military went to war with Iraq that Iran was going to be a "pitstop", but that never happened.

I think El Baradei will talk some sense in getting Iran's gov't to comply with UN's nuclear restrictions. It might also be just a ploy for Iran to trade their "plans on Nuclear Energy" for trade with the UN and get the US to maybe lift sanctions on Iran and allow them to trade with the US and other countries the US has close ties with. I think that's what really is the issue here. Who knows? We may see US companies help rebuild their oil fields and whatnot.

I don't expect anything to happen. I'm quite confident the UN & Iran will settle this peacefully within the next month.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|