View Single Post
Old 08.03.2010, 08:17 AM   #54
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you mean that your "cause" excuses your being a fucking asshole towards people you claim to respect?

then eat a bag of dicks, asshole.

at least you came clean about what you are. the internet is real!

now i know why you never go out and have no friends.

i hope you get shitfaced alone in front of the computer as you always do.

You know, actually. This kind of pissed me off.

So, yeah I used the work fuck and perhaps not such a friendly tone. Of course, anyone who knows me knows that's my norm and when I want to be insulting I do something else. I did drink and do admit to not even reading your post, however my point would stand regardless of the content.

I did attempt to message you privately and can't remember what I said. You claim I asked you not to post, but I don't remember it. Regardless of what you took it for, that was actually my attempt to be civil and discuss it in private, with no public accusations.

The thing is I wasn't the one to come up with this thing of posting those photos only in certain threads, someone else did, and I remember it sounding very reasonable to me at the time, reason why I started suggesting it as a solution. The fact that women are running away from this place is a problem for me.

So regardless of my tone or what you think of me, I've comfronted you about the fact that you ignored that agreement. So that isn't a problem with me, but with all the people who respectfully requested that, I was merely the asshole voice to bring it up.

And ever since you've been doing is having a hissy fit and going personal and insulting me and making up stuff about me and whatnot but NEVER addressing the initial issue which was: why should we have to ask you again and again when we've asked you before?

A simple "oh i forgot all about that" would have been an explanation. Because you see, regarless of what you feel about ME this explanation wasn't owed to me, but to everyone else that thought that request was reasonable. So I still don't see why we have to get all personal.

So I wasn't an asshole towards you, not more of an asshole than I usually am to Glice, Rob and even Suchfriends, which is to say my intent wasn't really to be insulting towards you, and I'm sorry you didn't get that. But since then your reaction has been totally irrational and uncalled for.

I may be rude and sometimes not too friendly, but I wasn't personally insulting you or even trying to start a war. But this trick is old: creating a big mess to divert attention from the point.

So I'm being honest about the fact that I am not perfect, while you're not even responding to that. And when I'm honest and trying to somehow be as clear as I can be, you're using that information to overreact and insult - even if it takes INVENTING something about someone, in an attempt to make me look much worse than I am.

This strategy of being accused of something, and reacting by attacking a million times worse is an old one and a coward one. You should have talked about the main issue, not out of respect for me, but everyone else.

You never even bothered getting the point, which I should have known from that previous thread in which you insisted in getting whatever is it that you're determined to interpret from people's words rather than what they're actually trying to say.

About me I am only human, I can be good, I can be wrong and I can be an asshole. And I admit that, now you seem to be having trouble admitting that you can make mistakes. And that's all you know about me and my life, the rest you're just making up. I have never, ever appreciated people who make up lies about other people.

And you have never even responded to the initial point - you've been attacking and that's your defense. I've seen you be really unfair before, towards me and even nik, although I can understand his psycho babbling being difficult at times.

You don't know what I am, you only one what I may come across as. And frankly, right now, you're coming across to me as a right coward. I hope that I am wrong tho.

Me being an asshole does not justify you being an asshole X 100000.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|