View Single Post
Old 09.25.2008, 01:31 PM   #12
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
gossip girl is fucking evil, normalizing the worst behavior, stereotypes and attitudes, but the show just plain sucks, I tried watching it but I had to turn it off after 10 minutes last week. It was like watching a dumbed down Dallas for children. why Thurston would want to support this drek is beyond me. $? We can predict the scene it will appear in, the lead character will be slumming in a scary arty loft party and the band will be playing Sheena, to give the aura of edge.

Now Sons Of Anarchy, that show is cool, last night they not only mentioned Emma Goldman but gave a clear quote of her definition of anarchy, which was very refreshing to hear on the rubetoob. Why can't Thurston do a Kiss cover or something for this show? Now THAT would rock.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|