View Single Post
Old 08.03.2006, 07:04 PM   #84
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
It can't be "incorrect" for me to find the "signature dissonance" getting old. That is my opinion. To me, THAT is what is getting old--if they had done that I would say they are not trying. RR is an effort.

you provide a good argument, and i somewhat agree. but in my opinion, and apparently the opinion of many others, they seemed to show a little less... i don't know..ambition? tat isnt what i want to say, but i mean that it seems like in places where they should be making noise and having fun, they go right back to carefully planned picking and more serious stuff. all im saying is that they should have had more fun with it, made it more engaging to the common sonic ear. (but then again, they should do whatever they feel, but you know waht i mean)

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|