View Single Post
Old 04.14.2010, 11:55 AM   #19
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
They were good. I was quite surprised to see they were the most famous band there, most people were there for them.
I did not think they were the best band of the night though, Fuck Buttons and Mount Eerie were much better. And too be honest I think they've had no luck to play after Fuck Buttons, cause their first three tracks were basically walls of sound but they sounded kinda weak after Fuck Buttons (which blasted and killed everyone's ears). After that it was better, I was expecting something more post-rock so I was pleased to hear it was not really that. The last track they played before they left the stage (and before the encore) was really great, kinda Fuck Buttons-ish actually, with a straight techno rhythm going on for 15 minutes and nice noisy melodies on top of that. A good set indeed.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|