View Single Post
Old 05.02.2014, 05:22 AM   #27
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
My point was that the info and drug campaigns aren't strong enough, and the disease is a consequence largely of bad food choices, so since the government is already able to regulate food, why not regulate bad food out of the market and reduce the disease from where it starts, and further if folks who have diabetes don't have or have limited access to the bad foods that caused their illness, would that not help treat their own disease as well as prevent others?

What is that you suggest exactly since apparently my logic is appalling as usual, because as usual you've been brave enough to shout out vociferous criticisms but lack any proactive suggestions?
Brilliant. I’m starting to question more than your logic at this point.

As you’ve said, food and ingredients are already heavily regulated in most developed countries. How do you suggest governments should go about establishing relationships between substances and disease? Counting rhymes?

It takes SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH which is what we’re celebrating ITT.
Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|