View Single Post
Old 11.18.2013, 11:22 AM   #1196
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I was banging Wu-Tang Forever in 1998. DMX had no impact on my world at all.

I feel you, in 1998 there was Outkast, a sick a$$ DJ Quik record, the ridiculoulsly good Black Star record, FUCKING KILLAH PRIEST DROPPED HEAVY MENTAL, my favorite Tribe Called Quest Record came out (The Love Movement), RZA became the Bobby Digital, Redman put out "Doc's Da Name", Heiroglyphics busted out 3rd Eye Vision, WC's The Shadiest One, Sunz of Man had a record out, and to take the mark as perhaps the BEST RAP ALBUM OF 1998 E-40 put out the double album Element of Surprise..

Not only was there clearly no room to even remotely bother with DMX, upon further reflection is it safe to argue that 1998 may have been perhaps the single greatest year in rap history? Fucking shit look at those records, and that is just from my ipod right now off my head, I probably forgot at least a dozen more bangerz..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|