View Single Post
Old 11.16.2013, 03:11 PM   #1187
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Will someone else listen to this album I bought the other day because of the cover and boredom? I think it's pretty obvious the guy can rap. However, he chooses to rap well infrequently, and his songs are about boobs and having sex, and the lyrics aren't exactly full of wit or subtlety ("itty-bitty-titty-committee" comes up a few times I think)

I want to like it, though, and I feel like I'm being a pretentious douche. I like tons of raunchy hip hop, only it tends to be older, more classic stuff.

I could really use some input on this 2013 release.

Nevermind. This album is horrible. It has one song that I can listen to without embarrassment. The rest are filled with crunching guitars reminiscent of Kid Rock or Kottonmouth Kings. Just awful.

Though it would still be nice if someone listened to if so we could make fun of it together.
Just sayin.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|