View Single Post
Old 09.07.2007, 12:27 PM   #29
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
If FE haven't taken their money off you, then check out of the many other internet-based distros around now. If you're UK-based, Volanic Tongue and Second Layer come especially recommended.

If they have, then you're within your rights to ask for a refund. If you receive no reply from FE via e-mail or fax, then have a word with your local Citizens Advice people.

Well, I've generally had good experience w/ FE, but i do remember one or two occassions where they we extremely slow and somewhat unresponsive with my orders, i think they used to be very fast like, 7 to 10 years ago where i would always get my order in 7-10 days and the last few times i got my order in 3 to 4 weeks. somehow things have changed though i haven't ordered anything from them recently, actually proabbly have only ordered from them once in the last couple of years mostly because their shipping costs do not make ordering thru them worthwhile enough unless i place the BIG order w/ them which i don't really do anymore. plus i've found alternative outlets to ordering some of the same things i like that they carry. though i do think they are a very good distributor of esoteric musics.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|