View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 07:10 AM   #48
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
It is....what we are seeing is something symptomatic of a forum disease, where the hard-core fans fall prey to popular "in-crowd" opinions about the early albums being somehow better, because it's "cool" to think that way.

Talk to almost anyone else who is not a hardcore SY forum nerd, and they'll agree with me.

completely misinformed opinion again. why are you consistently berating people because of their view points, you dont have the authority or the right to do so, please stop because every fucking thread you start starts a slagging match between you and someone. now im not starting to slag you off or anything because i dont know you from adam but please, stop being so confrontational and folk may get to like you..... and im a hardcore sy fan and have been for nearly 18 years and i prefer the earlier stuff but rather ripped is a good album for sonic youth, and a great one for any other band.