View Single Post
Old 06.23.2013, 08:26 AM   #2
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl

Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah when I first got into then, about a year ago, when I was fourteen, (yeah I'm young...) I wasn't sure if I liked them or not because I thought they sounded weird. I didn't even like Kool Thing because I thought it sounded really odd. I discovered Sonic Youth because Kurt Cobain mentioned them as an inspiration in his diary but I was abit confused because it was the first time that I heard noise-rock and at first, I must say that I HATED Sonic Youth. But then, I listened to some of their most famous stuff on youtube (the most viewed videos are generally the most poppish songs) because I was drawn to Sonic Youth even though I hated them, it's hard to explain. So, I listened to Schizophrenia, Dirty Boots and Superstar and BOOM. I fell in love with this band.
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|