View Single Post
Old 10.29.2008, 10:07 PM   #9
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
I've always wondered why people consider Henry to be a mindless jock. Yeah, he's in good shape, but since when does taking care of your body make you an asshole? Yeah, he used to fight a lot, but who the fuck doesn't like fighting (besides pussies)? Yeah, he was in "Bad Boys 2", but he was also in "Lost Highway" (and Black fuckin' Flag so shut the fuck up haters). He is an intelligent guy with lots of interesting things to say.

rollins is the man and i understand why he fought a lot. i don't agree with it (i don't consider myself a pussy either), but i understand why he did what he did.

he has been in some really shitty movies and maybe one good one, but you're right, he has been in black flag, s.o.a. and his spoken word is really good, so he is the man just for being in those two bands and his spoken word. his taste in music is mostly really good too.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|