View Single Post
Old 06.21.2007, 06:40 PM   #88
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I've been collecting the Fugazi live cds from the Dischord site, and in response to the "No moshing" conversation in this thread, I think it's been alittle exaggerated and taken out of context. On one of the cds, he tells the crowd to dance and actually move about instead of standing there. So the person who got offered their 5 bucks back must of been doing more than having a good time, or atleast having a good time at others expense. On the Instrument dvd, during a gig, Ian tells some guys to stop punching and kicking and directs him back to the football field if he wants to do that shit, then Guy goes on about seeing the dude eating icecream before the show. HAHA.

Fugazi are one of them bands that are very misinterpreted by alot of people. That's evident by this thread.