View Single Post
Old 05.17.2015, 06:22 PM   #446
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Sorry Bytor, Clippers got this in their pocket. Rockets need (a) a REAL coach with a real system and (b) a bit more depth.

However I would not be surprised to see Houston make the Conference Finals next season, really this year they could have but Clippers decided to weirdly show up.

The Rockets won final 3 games after "Real Coach" Kevin McHale switched Smith-Jones in starting lineup......swapped Ariza defending Redick.

Doc Rivers is now 1st coach in NBA history to blow multiple 3-1 series leads.

This is going to be a looooong summer for the Clippers who have more than $50M tied up in five guys......DeAndre Jordan is now a unrestricted free agent.

Quote:
Huge game 7 tomorrow. I think clips can do it cuz the only teams that have bounced back from down 3-1 were all all-time great teams and lets face it, these rockets aren't that. But on the real, ITS THE CLIPPERS so anything can happen

Teams in last 20 years to win after down 3-1: Rockets ('14-15), Suns ('05-06), Pistons ('02-03), Heat ('96-97), Rockets ('94-95)

Quote:
Clippers in Six, sorry my Rockets fans homies, but this team just plays with a "meh" attitude, when Clippers were up in the 4th quarter the body language of Rockets was like Manny during the 8th round break in the MayPac fiasco..

ROCKETS Cashed All The Checks!!!!

Rockets outscored Clippers 125-83 in last 4 quarters. A 25-11 run to close out 3rd Quarter, gives them 17 point lead (85-68) heading to 4th Quarter......Clippers outscored Rockets 32-38 in the 4th Quarter.

Were you not entertained?

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|