View Single Post
Old 01.07.2019, 04:05 PM   #74
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I wonder how difficult it would be for Low to record a stripped down record? A Low album we are all familiar with, but haven’t seen from them in a long time?
Possibly a continuation of, When The Curtain Hits The Cast, and each track is ten minutes or longer.

They did release acoustic EP's of some of their most recent albums like C'mon Acoustic and The Visible End. Personally I would love to hear a Low album that is produced by Tom Herbers who is their live sound engineer since many years. So he should know by now how they sound. Looking at discogs he has produced quite a few albums over the years, but never for Low. Dark Dark Dark's albums Wild Go and Who Needs Who keep sounding so rich in natural sounds no matter how many times you listen to them.

btw the Owl remix album was released without the band's input

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|