View Single Post
Old 11.04.2012, 02:07 PM   #16404
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
i went to see tis movie because i wanted to see liam neeson punch a wolf in the face, which NEVER happened. your review is dead on though, the movie was just not what i was expecting. also there were too many scenes that dragged because of emotions that are moronic. an example would when the one dude is dying and it's about a ten minute scene with everyone else crying and being pussies...dude's fuckin' done for! move on goddammit!

In the plane? Great scene.

But not as good as:

"I'm gonna start beatin' the shit out'a you in about five seconds, and yer gonna be swallowing a lotta fuckin' blood over a fuckin billfold if you don't put that wallet down right fucking now!"
[see realization on guy's face that he's fucking with the wrong mick as he backs away like child and obeys, pants freshly pissed]
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|