View Single Post
Old 09.12.2007, 05:56 PM   #9
Ryan Wynnss
empty page

Ryan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's assesRyan Wynnss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akesin
You are 100% correct that the plan was for Thurston to play this show on saturday in improv trio form with his brother and Moloney. Other guests are always possible but this is definitely NOT Thurston playing songs from the new record. Unfortunately, someone posted extremely cheesy flyers around the valley suggesting that this was a record release party for "Trees Outside the Academy" by Thurston Moore(of Sonic Youth) in big letters and we have requested that they now go and take these flyers down.

Haven't heard back from you yet ... so, you're going to insinuate that someone was lying and being deceptive, and when they offer an explanation of what actually happened, you're not going to listen?

Considering that it was arranged for Thurston to play circa mid-August, it would've been nice, as the person who booked the show, to have been properly informed sooner than the weekend before it happened as to what the plan was, and not have been (completely undeliberately) misled by an innocent go-between party.

I'm furious about what's gone down and the position that I've ended up in, and am really not looking forward to the show. This is shitty. It's really unfortunate, as I have every reason to believe that the Thurston-Gene-Moloney improv trio will be great, but a very bad taste is going to be in my mouth.
Ryan Wynnss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|