View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 10:41 AM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
SORRY FOR THE DELAY!

I fucking rocked my ASS OFF Friday!

My friend Kerry Payne said it was "4 hours of rock in a two hour bag!" and he was FUCKING RIGHT!
they blew our asses out! DINOSAUR! The single best greatest heaviest loudest show I have ever ever been to.
The only way to top this show is if Sonic Youth toured and played only songs from sister, Evol and Daydream nation!!!! FUCK IT WAS AN ORGASMIC DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!

I cannot remember the full set list but here is a list of trhe songs I do remmeber them playing. the only one I did not recognize is an old DEEP WOUND song they played

Forget The Swan
Repulsion
Kracked
does it float
Little Fury Things
The Lung
(more I cannot remember)

1st encore
Freak Scene
Just Like Heaven
The WAGOn (!)

second encore
Throw Down
CHUNKS!

My soon to be ex-wife said it was like after GREAT SEX. we all had giddy fucking grins and blown out eardrums and I LOVE DINOSAUR JR!

Here are some pics.
Here is J's MASSIVE stacks of Marshall AMPS. there was a 4th one on stage right that I could not get in the shot. SO LOUD!

Here are some more shots