Thread: $10 says...
View Single Post
Old 09.05.2007, 08:30 AM   #24
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
WAIT, PORKMARRAS AND SARRAMKROP IS THE SAME PERSON?!

in all seriousness, it seems like porkmarras was a lot less assholeish than sarramkrop; name changes change people!

but yeah, i forgot about that. goddammit.

Oh really, sunshine? Why? Is that perhaps because I called you out a few times when you felt like using a deeply negative attitude towards bands for what seemed like futile reasons, and it all didn't sit too well with you? Or perhaps it is because I got a little annoyed with the innate joy that you seem to have for trying to badmouth what you percieve as sacred cows on THEIR VERY OWN FORUM? I'm not a fan of The Beatles or The Stones, or many other bands for that matter, but you certainly don't see me on their forums, where all their fans go, trying to deconstruct their back catalogue to make me feel like an important critical institution in the making. And in saying that, I am in fact capable to use my brain to see that at the very least those bands had ambition in spades and didn't spend all their time constantly slagging off other musicians on the internet. There you go, my lovely.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|