View Single Post
Old 06.28.2015, 09:13 AM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Sacred means revered due to sanctity......the state of being holy or blessed.

I'm curious, what has the ability or the authority to make something sacred?

Surey the need / reason for family is something more than the economic conditions or the evolving family mentioned above?

authority? don't know why you mean by that. authority is a social construct. or do you mean there is some "essential" authority somewhere?

re: economic conditions: yes there is a strong emotional/affective component, we're social animals, we bond to our group, but that bond is essential to our survival, they are not separated, they have evolved together. we are what we are. but as needs change, those groups change. just look at human history, at human anthropology, and it is evident how groups organize themselves around their survival-- the hunters, the farmers, the warriors, the proletarians, the upper classes, etc. rules and morals and social organization change to adapt to the means of production.

and same sex pair bonding is nothing new by the way. many cultures have had them for a very long time. monotheistic monomania has eradicated a lot of human diversity in recent times, but fortunately we are now receding from the obsessiveness to oppress and subjugate others to our own insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
we need to focus on maKing humanity solely lesbian

i have a story where the legalization of gay marriage would have protected a lesbian friend of mine but too long to tell this morning. i'll tell later if people are curious.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|