View Single Post
Old 03.14.2011, 09:03 PM   #9
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
This was posted by Kazuyuki Kishino (KK NULL, Zeni Geva):

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness. I'm traveling in Europe now and got the unexpected phone call on the train heading to San Sebastian this afternoon, which was from my wife Mikiko in Japan and told me about the earthquake. She and Maru chan are safe and fine and our house is OK. What a relief!! However, they are still having many aftershocks, I wish I could be with my family at a time like this.

Kawabata Makoto has also made a post on Facefuck to inform anyone concerned that he and everyone in Acid Mothers Temple are fine. In fact, they already have gone back to playing live shows in Japan.

thanks everyone. i'm ok. i was in the Shinkansen express train from Tokyo to Nagoya when it was happened. though the train was stopped for 2 hours and 40 minutes, i could arrived at the venue Tokuzo in Nagoya just before the Acid Mothers Guru Guru and SWR's show. i think all of AMT are safe. thanks a lot!!

Tabata Mitsuru is also okay:

I am fine though the aftershocks still continue. Not much sleep and watching the emergency earthquake information on TV. I am ready to evacuate. Necessary things are in my bag and it's near my bed. However, I hope I don't need it.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|