View Single Post
Old 09.09.2015, 10:43 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
i heard Nevermind really young. so that had a big impact. early teens. i felt lost as a kid until i heard that.
There quite literally millions of people who completely agree with you. I am one of them, i listened to Nirvana in elementary school and i think its very formative

Quote:
in between those there's those Beatles albums that made me appreciate songwriting.
I just wish someone had introduced me to John Lennon solo shit before i ever heard the Beatles. Man i couldn't stand the Beatles.. SOOOOOOO BORING and bland. Lennon solo shit is much better, indeed it made me come to appreciate what other people found in the Beatles.
Quote:
yes, i would listen Electric Ladyland over and over. Hendrix was some of the first classic rock music i heard.
Im glad so many of us picked this Hendrix. It is much better than the earlier stuff, better crafted yet more experimental.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|