View Single Post
Old 01.22.2010, 03:32 PM   #9403
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I see him as a really interesting big-name b-movie/exploitation director rather than an iconic, genius director.

Me too! I guess that's what has kept me a fan for jeez fifteen years?? And maybe that's the genius that I see in him. He's a fan of trash flicks making trash flicks for fans. Eh? It's awesome.

And yeah, I've thought about the Peter Jackson thing too. I wish he would make some awesome crap again. Instead of boring crap. I have a feeling that The Lovely Bones is going to be a lot more Hollywood fluff than say the treatment he gave to Heavenly Creatures.

It's this kind of thinking that made me love Drag Me To Hell. Was it a perfect film? No. Was it great? Not quite. BUT it was pretty sick at parts. And weird. And ballsy when following the Big $ Spiderman trilogy. I'm glad that Raimi made a film like that again. I'm glad he still wants to. I still hope me makes Evil De4d.