View Single Post
Old 02.27.2013, 04:49 PM   #299
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
slavery was a condition of much of humanity, not just black folk, back when the constitution was written, and believe me, you need to do some research because the fight to ban slavery in the constitution was long and heavily contentious. The main reason it did not go through is that the main source of money for the colonies was the cotton being sold from the colonies in the South.

You may not be talking about banning all guns my friend, but the people behind the push for this truly are. Remember, trust no one, especially those who say they come to protect you.

on the subject of civil liberties there should never be any compromise. That is why I hate and decry shit like the Patriot Act, no-fly lists, etc, just like I decry people who want to disarm law abiding people.