View Single Post
Old 09.15.2012, 04:10 AM   #16192
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Oh did anyone see what chief executive Steve Burke said at a Universal media conference "the studio would focus more on film franchises in future". And

Quote:
'While admitting the studio had some "ups and downs" this year - namely film flop Battleship - Mr Burke said he hoped to strengthen the business by promoting "as many franchises as we can".

Jesus wept. I always thought it was just over blown bull saying that creativity is dead in Hollywood. That there's always been shit blockbuster films which disappear into the ether and that quality last (I guess I still believe that last comment). But to focus solely on franchises say it all.

What we're seeing as every year goes on is studios less and less willing to take risks with big budget movies. And small budget for that matter. Dull days are coming. Or here depending on your views of American film.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|