View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 05:34 PM   #127
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
there'll be bootlegs of the shows next week online next week, most likely. the band will probably be excited to hear the recordings and won't care that they're online.

sharing audience recordings of a live show is entirely different than sharing poor quality rips of an unreleased album with neither the context of a performance or the context of a release aesthetic. i'm perplexed as to why this is all so dumbfounding for some of you.

it's true. they could have gone the radiohead route with promo. i have no idea what route they went with promo though as i've yet to see a promo cd, a burn from the band, a reference master or anything for this record. i have no idea where the leaked recordings came from, but i can't assume that they came from a promo cd since i've not yet seen one.

i was assuming that promos were the culprit to the "leak"
but without that fact this becomes abit more interesting...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|