View Single Post
Old 09.21.2017, 12:33 PM   #3084
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
^ yeah this was definitely a deeply unsettling thing, and I have no idea how to talk about it. But it’s certainly fucked up, and it’s the kind of story that makes me question the degree to which I actually understand how different cultures do/should interact. I’m not qualified to speak on this shit. But of course my (possibly naive) opinion is that it’s horrifying.

I’m not sure what this has to do with Donald Trump though.

ETA: WOW that WXYZ story is piss-poor!! Holy mother of Jesus, it’s just too bad for words. But, like, it IS words. Checkit:

So basically, A) WXYZ is saying the decision is “shocking” and the act is “horrifying,” and you know you’re reading a good unbiased source when you see value statements and modifiers all over the goddamn place instead of quotes. Right?
And B) she’s accused of “mutilating girls ... until trial.” That is a charge I have never come across myself. And a weird one at that. Not to be indelicate, but this story is its own kind of mutilation.

(There’s more crappy writing in the “article,” so take a look if ya want a larf.)

You've read a newspaper before, right?

And tbh, I don't know how you can be unbiased about FGM. Just other cultures do it doesn't mean you can't denounce it to hell and back. Cunts who do this shit should be strung up.

One of the worst excuses I ever hear anyone say is "oh, but that's their culture". As if that absolves anyone of this sort of thing. These people think they're being liberal and open-minded when actually they come across as total fucking morons.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|