View Single Post
Old 02.16.2019, 11:26 PM   #41531
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
The point of the meme is that the premise of the show is relative enough for Breaking Bad to not only break record numbers, but win multiple Golden Globe & Emmy awards. Walter's situation shouldn't be conceivable.

I'll quit pushing your buttons, it's Saturday night and I have busywork.

We're comrades after all *teehee*

(you make pretty good refutes for every point I bring up though, and I commend that)
hah hah, yes tovarish

it’s all good man, i am glad to clarify ideas and mistaken notions that politicians use to manipulate people and get votes, and it does not push my buttons.

i am not a man of faith and i change my mind often, but i need a convincing argument to do that.

propaganda doesn’t work too well on me. so, sell me a good idea and i’ll gladly buy it on its merits. bad ideas go through the shredder, lol.

i agree with the premise that health care is fucked up. obamacare reduced the number of ininsured by 20 million people, but lately it’s on the rise again.

and yes part of the problem is the clusterfuck that is the health insurance industry. but i dont believe that a government takeover of the health care system is the answer though. that is a heavy and radical move that amounts to an expropriation that would break a huge sector of the economy and put it under government control.

a public option for those who wanna buy it, though? sure, why not, as long as it pays for itself and doesn’t require life support from the rest of the economy and becomes a drag on the budget.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|