View Single Post
Old 06.09.2017, 04:57 PM   #126
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
haha I guess I feel you man – I just couldn't understand when everyone around me was slagging Temple Sleeper which I thought was really good!

re: Rival Dealer, I guess I just didn't pay sufficient attention at the time it was released and it didn't really caught me when I listened to it - it was released at a time when I was really getting immersed in club-based electronic music and stepping away from the more home-listening / experimental / chillout stuff that initially got me into electronic music (though I was still enjoying it, it was just not what I wanted to discover). so yeah, guess I wasn't in the right mood to get it - must say the message he published after the release didn't help either hah
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|