View Single Post
Old 04.14.2014, 07:29 AM   #460
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeah pumped for new Lana album.

Ok, dude, this kind of bugs me. Illmatic XX is a reissue I've been longing for. Drops tomorrow. Great. But that bonus disc... I'm torn. Half of me is so excited for like "I'm a Villain" or the Bobbito freestyle, and some of the remixes I haven't heard. But why didn't we get the 6 tracks from the 2004 reissue included here? Why isn't the song from the Street Fighter soundtrack included? (Cuz it's owned by Priority that's why). I mean, there's enough material from the Illmatic sessions that a real definitive edition of the album could be close to 3 discs. I just kind of wish that XX made 10th Anniversary edition unecessary.

I say all this. But I'm still excited.