View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 07:11 PM   #34
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Earl that's how I was... but now I'm obsessed with everything he puts out. I'm the only dude in the world who listens to REBIRTH consistently. I love it all.

I got into it at a different time than you too, though. I was familiar enough with his earlier albums and mixtapes and shit by the time CARTER III Came out that I actually have a real special bond with that one too. GOing to the store that day and seeing the chaos and ppl moving from store to store with me in search of the bonus disc deluxe edition at 11AM becuz it was already sold out everywhere. That shit doesn't happen these days anymore. So it was an amzing experience. ANd the album has that feeling all over it. A certain air of acheivement.

But yeah his later work might now be for all. In fact he has 3 disctinct era's: EARLY DIRTY SOUTH --> UNDAGROUND LEGEND --> MOST POPULAR MF IN THE WORLD.,

Have you listened to the Young Money album yet? It's really, really fucking good. Weezy, Drake and Nikki Minaj is really an impressive team. I mean think about MOST crews in hip hop now. It's one good dude carrying a bunch of nobobies most of the time. At least YM has those 3 that are consistently interesting and say shit that makes me say "whaaaat?"