View Single Post
Old 11.23.2016, 01:25 PM   #1885
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
trump picked a billionaire school-voucher advocate as education secretary

political war will sure ensue, but i wonder if as a result there will be a better match of skills and job offerings in the job market.

"we need an electrician to rig our garage lab"
"we have 5 to choose from, which one do you want? the best?"
"no, we just need one that's good enough but charges less money"
"says will be here tomorrow for a meeting"
"great"

the sucky part about being a freelancer is that sometimes people take the fucking liberty of not paying you, or want to squeeze more for less.
writing exercise: syntax
[there's a sucky part about being a freelancer though. sometimes people take liberties with your work. like not paying you. or wanting to take creative control in lieu of making clear what end result they want. yes, syntax alters the path of tough. an now back to our regular programming]

whereas as an employee your check must be paid regularly by force of law.

employee protections are awesome. they give you stability. not sure why stability is good but i guess it helps with predicting the future and shit like that. "20 years from now i will send you to college".

capitalism is built on promises, but some small business people don't always play that way

corporations are more scrupulous--and regular paychecks are great
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|