View Single Post
Old 09.27.2012, 02:32 PM   #16250
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

There Will Be Blood

I like the first couple of thirds of this film a lot but it just becomes a bit ridiculous towards the end, as DD Lewis starts to slowly turn into Klaus Kinski in a Herzog movie. It's like Boogie Nights with Alfred Milona in every scene. Those kinds of performances work best for me in brief bursts rather than dominating an entire film. It's the same problem Scorsese had casting Lewis in Gangs of New York. It all just becomes a vehicle for him to show off his acting chops. Definitely my least favourite PT Anderson film so far - given that I've not yet seen The Master.

No way! It's easily one of my favorite films of all time. Daniel Day Lewis is just brilliant all the way through, well you could say the whole cast is tbh.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|