View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 02:18 PM   #322
Ripchord
the destroyed room

Ripchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Well, thank God. I was worried you were wasting your youth, frittering away the hours on the 'net, smokin' dope, and listening to Rather Ripped. I'm glad you're being productive. Stay in school. Don't smoke. Eat right. Brush three times a day. Save yourself for when you're married or at least in love. Above all, have fun, be good, and be safe.

And welcome to the boards, by the way.

And I wouldn't swear to it, but I think one of the initiation rites is you have to tell us what you think of Rather Ripped.
Well, i'm going to say this in a nice way...
I like it, i do, mostly because i really just like Sonic Youth, whether it be Thurston's/Kim's/Lee's voice/lyrics, i like THAT part. But, ehh... I mean, i even like Jenny Lewis' solo (country) album, so i'll let musicians i like get away with a lot.
Ripchord is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|