View Single Post
Old 06.03.2015, 02:52 PM   #18793
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
^ It is! Sweet.

Wait. I've never used Hulu before. How do you download?

---

gmku, you must've been in a bad mood. I mean, your opinion is your birthright, but you are perhaps the only intelligent person with vision who doesn't like The Apartment.

Seriously? Hmm. It didn't have that "great movie" feel for me. Maybe I was expecting more. It's not like it's awful. I greatly admire Jack Lemon and Shirley McLaine, and they're good in this.

The script, though--geeze. The "broads" have that horrible movie-cliche kind of talking that "cheap broads" in movies like this have. The men are cardboard caricatures, not characters--maybe that's the point. Even the Fred McMurry boss, a cliche, affluent family man in the 'burbs, lovely wife on whom he cheats. The writing was cliche after cliche, and predictable.

Maybe I need to watch it again.

In any case, arriving in the mail tomorrow... Only Lovers Left Alive. Yes, I've seen it already, but this movie I loved the first time I saw it. I think this movie is so, so great.