View Single Post
Old 11.22.2017, 01:24 PM   #8803
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
LVG, ah?

I've gotta say, as a neutral he's always good entertainment value but obviously a huge risk. Personally if you can't get Silva I'd give Unsworth till the end of the season and think about getting a proper replacement in the summer. You're not looking good but I think you're just about strong enough to beat the drop. And if Unsworth isn't working out, there's always Pulis now

Watched Spurs v Dortmund. Who knows how long Spurs' run will last but they're looking the real deal in the CL this year.

Thankfully he's ruled himself out. I agree with you that Unsworth should stay til the end of the season. It's not gonna be a pretty rest of the season, but get to the summer and managers will be more willing to move. That's the theory anyway, this being Everton they'l mess it up somehow.

Watched the Liverpool game last night. Fuck me, how Moreno is STILL playing is beyond me. He's had a few acceptable games recently then comes out with that 2nd half farce. That's not to take anything away from how mentally fragile the rest of the team are though.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|