View Single Post
Old 07.10.2006, 03:38 AM   #20
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
racism is a social plague, and it has to be removed from people's heads.surgically,when needed.ha ha.
that said,don't get me wrong,but insults are "part of the game" in many sports,the fact is that rather than "verbal violence" the one punished by referees are actual violent acts like the one zizou did coz it's the most visible and verifiable,(i think i made up this word...). nerves and calm are needed not only to shoot a penalty, but also during all the game to avoid reaction like theese.i'm sure he was not the only one adressed with curse words during the game (on both sides,maybe),but he's the only one who reacted in a violent way.
unfortunately he's not new to things like that(check his career),he is still one of the most talented players ever,but this was his main (only?) flaw.
and i'm not saying this coz i'm italian, when de rossi "elbowed" an u.s. player i said he'd better come back in italy and never play again in the national team.peace and love to all.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|