View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 07:15 PM   #99
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
i don't know if i should even protest at that idea because i doubt even you believe it. if i was to be jealous of the supposed 'meaning' inherent in this stuff, i'd be an idiot. i would be pining after the saccharine navel gazing 'me and my inner language of emotional fufillment is all that matters' garbage that only conceals the subjects knowledge of the utter meaningless of what it is they are doing.

the fact that you think its either this or nothing says a lot.

Life is momentary. We can only do our best to make the world a better place, while it seems that everything else would work agaisnt that. Momentary pleasures. Momentary acts of charity. They are forgotton while momentary acts of violence last thousands of years and keep fueling hate.

So if the world is so fucked, and life is momentary, maybe some ppl enjoy the short, momentary relief they get from music.

What is better? causing momentary relief? or posting negative thoughts and hating on people in momentary lashing outs on the internet?

You piss off most people here, but only for a few minutes.

When you upset me here I forget about it minutes later, after I post my retorts. As I'm sure most people here do as well.

So, how does it make you feel to know that you waste just as much time here posting away as some of us do making music?

At least we are wasting our time and energy in the real world, and not on the internet.

So, no, maybe you're not jealous, but at least some ppl can feel worth from their lives, even if you think they are wasting their time.

But you are wasting your time trying to sway us from what makes us happy. Sorry you cannot be happy.

I doubt even the gnarliest post/burn you've ever delt to me gave you an ounce of happiness.

That is what he was trying to say, in less words.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|