View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 08:21 AM   #93
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
I also love how this thread when on track is centered around "making a living" from music when there are so many other facets at play. If "the album is on it's way out" (which I don't believe for one single second) and there were no more independent record shops or great looking records and everything was reduced to a blogspot link and a jpg image represent the cover, well that would be pretty depressing, no? But according to the "new model" you'd get a cool t-shirt or a button? not that I think that would ever actually happen but that's probably the worst reality for music I've ever heard.......

I think I'll go record shopping today, and I think I'll quit rolling my eyes at the idea of a fake holiday like record store day.........
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|