View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 06:37 AM   #89
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
you and your enjoyment, me and giving a shit. nope, not happening.

but congrats on being able to reduce something to the matter of who is and isn't enjoying, again.

i no longer feel it's even necessary to point out the connection between this attitude and the quality of what is being produced. make up your own minds then come back on the board looking for someone who questions it so you can convince yourself by disagreeing with them.

ugh. this is beyond tedious.

(and it's not the case for me, because, well, if you even have to ask, you've missed my point entirely). but it's not like those bitching are even aware of what it was.

i liked you better on the ignore list. and everyone else who wants to go round in circles, trying to make an issue of me and what i do or don't enjoy because i don't agree with your bland assertion that those qualifiers are the ultimate authorities on what art is or should be.

well none of you are going to stop me from saying it, but i am going to stop getting towed along when you make replies that pretend to be thoughtful in order to relentlessly personalize everything and demand my conformity to utter positivity at all times. that's what art is about right.
Please somebody stop him from saying anything!! He'll be the end for us!!!
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|