View Single Post
Old 06.20.2010, 08:33 AM   #145
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
today i made 5 substitutions worth of 24 points!... but i think that - as in first round - i'm actually taking too many risks looking for the perfect score. in particular, i regret bringing in Hamsik - not only because he only brought 3 points today, but because throught this last substitution i now have the minimum of 3 midfielders and cannot substitute again Hamsik with one of my three last potential players on the becnh (no midfielder among them).

i think that in the end i might have too much of a balanced team (only one of my 23 players - the 3rd NZ goalkeeper - is not a potential point-earner) - having lots of potential substitutes is good to try to correct bad choices, but maybe i need more stars and more "ghost players"...
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|