View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 09:18 AM   #237
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan ciccone
Hey Pauly, we may have talked before a while back as Ive been away from here for a good while. long enough that I had to join again. I'm from portmarnock in north dublin.

Where have you heard those rumours about electric picnic? I saw them at witness in 2002 but the sound men really fucked up. other than that Ive had to go foreign to see them.

nice to see somebody from portmanrock here. i'm from malahide, but i'm one of them foreing cunt's, hehe. what do you think about beachcomber's chips? one of the best.

how come you haven't see them at marlay park?

that electric picnic is still rumour tho, i'm hoping they'll play in dublin (im hoping they'll play in prague), but still....i'm going to see them in london.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|