View Single Post
Old 10.19.2011, 10:39 PM   #27865
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
It's just been crazy not being drunk for the first time since I was 12....it's still a struggle and the fact that everything is so fucking crazy doesn't exactly help!! I don't know, I was just drunk for so long for any given reason that not having it in my life was a pretty big deal. I'm still 100% me, but I feel like a different person....for the better.

I just figured I'd be still be drinking and shit at like 40, but it all caught up with me in so many ways.

Still smokin' though, heh.

oooh.... oh-- ok! alcohol is a fucking poison. fun (not for everyone though) but poison. fuck, i didn't know. congrats on quitting, for real.

and good to know you're not a total straight edger, ha ha ha. consciousness needs to be fucked with every now and then.

but yeah-- keep it healthy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
You just made my night.

Honestly. Thank you.

you're welcome. you've ever read "the whore of mensa"? it's a short story. the slang is dated but it's still funny. check it out, it's online somewhere.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|