View Single Post
Old 01.23.2015, 10:54 AM   #32
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Neil has been having this problem for the past 20 years now, as he has t battle with the reality that the majority of his fanbase are nostalgic old people who grown up to have starkly more "conservative" values than he does.. Personally, I think he gets kick out knocking these off his bandwagon. Really, isn't that what he has been doing his entire career, trying to sabotage his mainstream appeal?

I think a certain portion of his fanbase has always just wanted him to repeat the Harvest album over and over and over. He probably got rid of a lot of them, though, with that tour he did back in the day with a band you might have heard of called Sonic Youth. I have no use at all for people like that, who stopped listening to any new music in high school and want to do nothing but wallow in misguided nostalgia. Fuck their granola eating hippie asses!
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|