Thread: SY drummers
View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 05:09 PM   #2
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Steve is the man but best drummer in the world is a big call, he is the best drummer in the world for sonic youth, i do not believe that Steve could ever be replaced if he decided to leave. Richard Edson is great but I'm partial to Jim Sclavunos because I'm a massive fan of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Bob Bert was the least skilled of all of the SY drummers and it really shows when you listen to the difference between Sonic Youth, Confusion then Bad Moon. As well as anything with Steve. Technically Richard Edson was better than Jim Sclavunos but Sclavunos's time with the bad seeds for the past 15 years of so has been exceedingly good.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|