Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 08.05.2006, 09:31 PM   #152
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
If the majority of the planet believes in God because of the popularity of the concept of religion, I'm afraid this planet is far more fucked than it'll ever know. Religion is a deeply spiritual, intensely personal, ultimately enriching experience, filled with nuances and subtleties that are supposed to broaden your horizons and open up your viewpoints to a vast wealth of knowledge, experience and wisdom. If popularity is the only reason God exists; I'm afraid most of this planet is filled with slaves, unable to rise above their own shackles, afraid to do anything except what they've been told to do, and; at the same time; deluded and tricked by the small percentage of people who exploit and manipulate the mass of humanity into believing that their opinions are their own, their thoughts are their own, their beliefs are their own.

It would be better, I sincerely think, for the population of this planet to abandon their sobriety and for there to be a violent, tumultous struggle and upheaval, for the sake of a future for the coming generations to appreciate and enjoy; if the underlying principle behind religion is no better than that which drives Britney Spears. This planet should scrub its own raw, decaying flesh clean and strive to purge itself of the scourge of its own ruin. There can only be movement and momentum when a force is applied, an object at rest will remain at rest. Unfortunately, I think this planet has gone completely and utterly straight to hell. Whilst a minute percentage luxuriate in the suffering and slavery of the misguided masses.

Sorry for the rant.