View Single Post
Old 04.23.2006, 12:07 PM   #14
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
Heh. I'm banned from there. Got caught stealing quite a large quantity of merchandise when I was 16. I've hated Oxford Street ever since.

*sigh* Not anymore it's not. All the stalls shut up shop last summer when the government closed the loophole in the drug laws. I miss the Psyche Deli...

I was very very close to stealing a couple of Cds (Nofz's punk in drublic, and mudhoney's self titled) but saw the huge bald black guy at the doors and though noo way. Another time I was with a couple of 'mates' who were stealing from there. I saw them put stuff into their pockets....so i walked up behind them....and me being over 6" tall said "Excuse me mate, could you empty your pockets for me please" in a typical cockny security guard accent.....they turend round with shock and giggled

And yeah, those shops are now closed. I usd to go into that shop with the basement and get loads of fungus.....from the huge fridges. I had some great times on shrooms.
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|