View Single Post
Old 03.22.2019, 07:37 PM   #11808
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i meant where he gets moist. the armpits? xD

that video link does not open in my cuntry. i found a portuguese one but it was too long, like 10 minutes, and it shows the poor czech getting bullied like at the end of the prague spring.

anyway my portuguese is poor especially the non-brazilian variety but i kept hearing/seeing sancho. how did you like him? he's great in dortmund. don't think he'll stay too long at this rate.

He was doing stuff that only a player who believes in his ability and is able to show it would do. If he goes to Liverpool then obviously he's shit. Hope he's not a player who gets hyped up and then does nothing *looks at Barkley, Walcott and the rest* However the man of the hour is Sterling all praise Sterling and my moist loins

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|